ZGTS Micro Needle Derma Roller Meso Roller
Earn 200 points upon purchasing this product.
1.Stimulate collagen fiber growth,
2.Improve micro-circulation ,
3.Enhance skin care product’s activity substances into deeper skin layers,
4.Treatment for hair loss,thin hair
5.Improve scars caused by acne/chicken pox/trauma
6.Stretch Mark Removal and Stretch Mark Treatment
7.Can be used not only for special medical care but also at home.
ZGTS Luxury Titanium Micro Needle Derma Roller Meso Roller For Acne Scar Freckle
Micro-needle roller is very effective treatment for different skin rejuvenation needs. It uses many tiny needles on the micro-needle roller to stimulate the skin. In a short time, the micro-needle can make more than 200.000 micro-pipes, so that the active ingredients can penetrate into the skin and help absorb nutrients. Gives excellent results on acne scars, stretch marks, skin tightening and other issues.
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel.
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll – this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
After Treatment Care:
There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away.
Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
1. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
2. If there is any blood on the derma roller, soak it in warm water with a little washing up liquid added until clean. Be sure to rinse well with water.
3. Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
4. After cleaning/sterilizing, place the derma roller on a clean towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the needle cap and store the roller in a clean place.
Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller’s needles come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt more quickly).
5. You will know when your derma roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
2.0mm: Once every five weeks.