Nadibact Gel 15g
Earn 55 points upon purchasing this product.
Nadibact Gel contains Nadifloxacin 1% w/w. It is an antibiotic which prevents the synthesis of essential proteins necessary for the survival of bacteria. It is effective against skin infections such as boils, impetigo, and infected hair follicles.
Direction For Use:
- You should use it in the dose and duration as advised by your Doctor
- Nadibact Gel is only for external use
- The affected area should be clean and dry before application of the ointment.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying this medicine.
Side Effects Of Nadibact Gel:
- Burning sensation, irritation, itching, and redness at the site of application
- Consult your doctor if these side effects persist for a longer duration.
Nadibact Gel may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Consult your doctor .
Nadibact Gel is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Consult your doctor .