Ezanic cream 10%
Earn 89 points upon purchasing this product.
AZELAIC ACID CREAM 10 %
Ezanic 10% Cream is used to treat common acne (pimples). It effectively relieves symptoms such as lumps, redness, and swelling associated with different forms of acne. It works by killing acne-causing bacteria. It contains azelaic acid which belongs to a class of medication known as dicarboxylic acids.
It treats acne. It kills the acne-causing bacteria and prevents spots or pimples from appearing.
- Allergic reaction (e.g. rash)
- Irritations (for example burning and itching – pruritis)
- Pain at the application site
Direction For Use:
- Thoroughly wash with plain water the whole area to be treated and dry it with some cotton cloth
- Apply EZANIC 10% twice a day
- If your skin is very sensitive use EZANIC 10% once a day
- If you have acne on your chest and back, as well as your face, adjust the amount of cream and use it accordingly
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using EZANIC 10%
- Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor
- This medicine is for external use only
- Check the label for directions before use
Forget the dose:
- If you miss a dose of Ezanic 10% Cream, skip it and continue with your normal schedule.
- Do not double the dose.
- Do not stop using EZANIC 10% cream without consult to your doctor
- Are allergic to azelaic acid or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Suffer from asthma
- Consult your Doctor
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any other skin preparation or especially if you are using Benzoic acid or Propylene glycol
- Protect from excess heat and light
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature (15-25ºC)
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
- Do not use if you notice some visible signs of medicine deterioration