Excela moisturiser for oily &acne prone skin 50g
Earn 190 points upon purchasing this product.
Excela moisturiser for oily & acne prone skin 50g fragrance free and paraben free.
Excela cream is a non-comedogenic and anti-inflammatory formula which moisturizes oily and acne prone skin. It helps to recreate the skin’s own natural moisture by supporting the water and lipid balance in epidermis. It also effectively reduces sebum production by inhibiting multiplication of sebum producing cells. It effectively moisturizes your skin along with reducing shininess and pore size.
Myristyl malate phosphonic acid and glycerin present in the cream enables the skin to recreate its own natural moisturizing factor by regulating the water and lipid balance in the skin. It stimulates skin cells to increase the re-uptake of water in order to rebuild and maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. Enantia chlorantha extract assists in regulating sebaceous gland secretions by inhibiting 5-alpha reductase enzyme activity while scavenging free radicals. It also helps eliminate excess oil, firms and tightens your skin.
Niacinamide, Magnesium asparate, zinc gluconate and copper gluconate repairs skin from within, meaning it firms the skin by improving collagen and elastin. They also act as an anti-inflammatory and helps modulate the inflammation process and decreases the allergic response of skin to external allergens. Apply Execla cream liberally on face and massage gently for 30 seconds. For best results, use morning after bath and night before bedtime.
Key Composition :
- Myristyl malate phosphonic acid
- Enantia chlorantha extract
- Oleanolic acid
- Zinc PCA
- Magnesium aspartate
- Zinc gluconate
- Copper gluconate
- Recreates the skin’s own natural moisture by supporting the water and lipid balance in epidermis
- Reduces sebum production by inhibiting multiplication of sebum producing cells
- Moisturizes skin along with reducing shininess and pore size
- Anti-inflammatory and non-comedogenic
Excela cream generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening, skin rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- It is for external use only.
- Shake the air-less pump before use.
- Dispense 1 g of cream by a single press on the palm.
- Apply liberally on face and massage gently for 30 seconds.
- Use morning after bath and night before bedtime.
- Do not use this cream if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact rinse off with water.
- Excela cream should be used in caution in patients with any severe skin infections. Consult your healthcare professional before using it.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 30°C