Dermal Bayliss Synergy Light-Open Mask 2 STEP MASK
Earn 133 points upon purchasing this product.
- Content: 1 Sheet
- Manufacturer Code: SM-03
- Expiration: 3 years after manufacture date
Light-open mask gives bright to your skin with moisture and clean looking face.
Relax calming mask can help with trouble skin and provide double soothing effect to the skin.
Capacity or weight: Ampoule 2 g x 5 ea / mask 25 g x 5 ea
Product Specifications: Available in all skin types / Functional products to help improve wrinkles
Period of use or after use: Separately marked
How to use:
1. After cleansing, it helps to make skin texture with toner.
2. Remove the mask and attach the sheet to your face to match your face shape.
3. Relax for about 15-20 minutes and remove the mask.
How to apply:
- Thoroughly clean and dry your face.
- Apply step 1 ampoule and spread gently all over your face.
- Apply step 2 mask for 15-20 minutes
- Remove mask and gently massage remaining serum until completely absorbed.
Manufacturer: Damal Korea Co., Ltd.
Country of manufacture: Republic of Korea
Main ingredient: [Ampoules] Purified water, glycerin, butylene glycol, niacinamide, propylene glycol, ginger extract, eggplant extract, sodium hyaluronate, Ingredient Extract, grapefruit seed extract, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate / Vipico Polymer, glyceryl acrylate / acrylic acid copolymer, PVEM / EEE polymer, PIGI-60 hydrogenated castor oil, beta-glucan, march extract, chamomile flower extract, bis-phage-18 methyl ethyl di Acetyl hexapeptide-8, acetyl hexapeptide-1, acetyl hexapeptide-1, acetyl hexapeptide-1, acetyl hexapeptide-1, Spices
[Masks] Purified water, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, march extract, betaine, zucchini extract, eggplant extract, 60 g of Hydrogenated castor oil, Dipotassium glycyrrhizaate, Hydroxyethyl acrylate / sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, Panthenol, Allantoin, Phage-60 Hydrogenated castor oil, , Ethylhexyl glycerin, glyceryl caprylate, gold extract, disodium edutaine, wormwood extract, beta- glucan, tocopheryl acetate, caprate tripeptide-1, acetyl hexapeptide-8,
Whether the Korea Food & Drug Administration: radish
Precautions when using:
Use of this product should discontinue use if any of the following abnormalities occur. If you continue to use this product, it will make your symptoms worse. Please consult your dermatologist.
1) When there are abnormalities such as red spots, swelling, itching, irritation during use
2) When the applied area is abnormal as above by direct sunlight 2) In areas
where there is a wound or eczema and dermatitis Please discontinue use.
3. Storage and Handling Precautions
1) Be sure to close the cap after use.
2) Please keep out of reach of children and children.
3) Do not store in a place of high or low temperature and direct sunlight.
Quality assurance standards: This product can be exchanged or compensated according to the Fair Trade Commission Notice of Consumer Dispute Resolution Standards.