Acm Depiwhite Advanced Depigmenting Cream (15Ml)
Earn 285 points upon purchasing this product.
Depiwhite Advanced Depigmenting Cream For Neck, Face And Hands
Apply DepiWhite Advanced Cream to affected, localized areas, preferably in the evening. The initial step is applied once a day, in the evening, in the consolidation stage 3-4 times a week for 2-6 months.
Information about Depiwhite Advanced Cream
Depiwhite Advanced Cream is intensive depigmenting skincare that combines 3 depigmenting active ingredients and a complex of patented active ingredients to facilitate the natural process of melanin degradation through phosphatase. The cream will help fade or eliminate brown spots, limit their reappearance and even out the complexion.
Active ingredients in the cream are:
1. Plant-based extracts arbutin, luteolin, and parsley extract along with Kojic acid and Vitamin C. Arbutin and Luteolin slow down the production of melanin, parsley extract is a strong antioxidant rich in vitamins A/B/C.
2. Antipolo will absorb the melanin from the upper layer of the epidermis. This is a fast-acting ingredient allowing first whitening results to be seen already after 15 days of use.
3. Vitamin PP soothes the skin and slows the transfer of melanin to the skin’s melanosomes
4. Patented phosphatase activators. Phosphatase is an enzyme that is present in our organism and that is responsible for the degradation of melanin in keratinocytes.
5. Patented ingredients in Depiwhite Advanced Cream stimulate the synthesis of phosphatase activators.
6. AHAs are gently keratolytic ingredients that accelerate the renewal of cells leaving the skin pleasantly soft.
Directions for use:
Apply the cream once a day to the affected area for 2 to 6 months.
Apply in small areas only. Limit exposure to the sun
The DepiWhite Advanced depigmenting cream is specifically designed to eliminate pigmentation, limiting and preventing its recurrence. It is an effective product in treating melasma, age spots, freckles, and evening the skin’s color.
An effective combination of 4 active ingredients with the role of absorbing excess melanin and inhibiting the overproduction of melanin. Due to the rapid effect on the surface of the skin, the results begin to appear even 2-3 weeks after application.